You don’t need expert knowledge to run your own payroll.
It is easy to comply with UK legislation, keep your employees happy and help your business to become more productive. Used by over half of UK businesses to submit their payroll to HMRC, Sage 50 Payroll is a hassle-free solution for small to medium businesses with 5 – 500 employees.
It is simple & straight forward to operate and no expert payroll knowledge is required. From calculating pay to printing payslips and submitting your forms to HMRC, you can do it all in a few steps.
As Sage partners, with many years experience of available products, we can highly recommend Sage 50 Payroll for our clients.
Sage 50 Payroll
Sage 50 Payroll gives you the confidence that you’re paying the right person, the right amount of money at the right time – automatically working out payments and deductions, including tax, National Insurance, pensions and sick pay.
Not only will it save you time and give you more control over your payroll process, but you will have greater peace of mind that you’re up to speed with the latest employment legislation, such as Real Time Information and the Workplace Pension Reform.
Recognised by HMRC, it puts you in control of your entire payroll process from everyday tasks such as paying your staff and maintaining your employee records to those less frequent ones such as managing starters and leavers.
With Sage 50 Payroll you can:
- Create and maintain employee records
- Store written statements of employment
- Automatically calculate statutory payments such as sick pay and maternity payment
- Predict the impact of pay increases, with Salary Review Forecasting
- Manage employees’ holidays and absence
- Manage appraisals and disciplinary records
- Process paperwork for leavers and easily set up new starters
- Append documents to an employee’s records e.g. Job Contracts and Pay Awards
Did you know that Sage 50 is now built to allow multi-location working?
As Sage Partners with many years experience, we can help you at all stages.
Whether this is:
- Defining which package it right for your business
- Supplying and installing
- Configuring or supporting your existing software
Just call the V12 Tech Team on 0330 445 0051 or email us on [email protected]